BICO has an annual 50,000 copies circulation. It is extensively distributed-free in whole of Malaysia's building and construction industry, including Sabah & Sarawak.
All recipients of BICO are your targeted professional builders who possess great influence in both government & private construction sectors.
Append below is the circulation breakdown of BICO for your reference:
| BICO - Breakdown of 50,000 copies circulation:
- Professional Builders involved in the construction industry such as Architects (PAM), Engineers (IEM), Consulting Engineers (ACEM), and Surveyors (ISM)
- Building, Civil & Structural, Mechanical & Electrical Contractors and Non-Financial Private Enterprises such as CIDB, MBAM, PKMM, REHDA, FMM, BMDA, TEEAM, MFPA, MACRA, CIOB, MTIB, TNB, TM
- Property Developers and Project Managers in the private sectors
- Decorators & Designers of Interior, Exterior & Landscaping
- Specifiers and Purchasing Officers
- Government Ministries' offices such as Ministry of Housing & Local Government, Ministry of Rural & Regional Development, Ministry of Works, Ministry of Energy, Water & Communications, Ministry of International Trade & Industry, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, etc.
- Government Project Implementation Authorities such as JKR, JPS, JPN, etc.
- Trade Promotion Agencies such as MATRADE, High Commissions, Overseas Trade Associations & Foreign Embassies in Malaysia
- Building Material - Manufacturers & Suppliers
- Business Development and Research Team in both government & private sectors
- Others / Individuals in the public sector